Tuesday 22 February 2022

What time is it? Where am I?

So I recently started working as a residential support worker at a rehab center, and it comes with lots of night shifts.
It's a really strange thing to adjust to, sleeping during the day, awake all night and a weekend that happens on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday.

So I am feeling the loneliness a bit, since most people aren't available when I am anymore, even virtually really. 

I've moved to a new town, kiiinda have a room that works, and the job is actually amazing.  But I do miss my people, I made so many awesome friends last year. 

Such is life, I'm sure I'll perk up once I start getting paid properly.  And I'm visiting my home town on Wednesday to probably fall asleep on my hair dresser, and catch up with some people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment