Tuesday 25 February 2020

Dreaming

In the past few months I have been having the weirdest and most intense dreams.
But the thing that's been bothering me is how many of them have involved people I have loved throughout my life.

Some of them are really innocent just intimate conversations I never had, or reminders of why I loved them in the first place, and others are... More intimate.

I know I've been lonely and really feeling the lack of intimacy in my life lately, but this mental greatest hits of my mistakes is a special kind of traumatic.

Especially when one of them involved the girl who damaged me so much I've been basically single for the past decade.

I don't know how to stop this, and when it's the better ones I'm not sure I want to, I made a lot of really dumb decisions romantically in my life so these virtual second chances are amazing.

I think I'm going a little mad.

Love,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment