Friday 15 November 2019

So What Next?

I have finally been sentenced for my foolish drug importation escapades, so for the next nine months I am confined to my Mums house with an ankle bracelet on.  I can only leave to go to my regularly scheduled counselors etc

But my probation officer asked me to try and think of work I'd like to do, or courses I'd like to study, and any additional help I might need for mental health stuff.

And the problem is, right now I cant think of a damn thing...

My original plan was to study psychology and counselling so that I could basically start my own little private practice helping out the LGBTQIA people and their families, and maybe write a few books, start a cult yknow.., basically carve out a perfect little niche universe for myself.

But I never really gave any thought to how I would do any of that with a criminal record, its not that I CAN'T do it, its more that it adds a lot of extreme difficulty and delay to that.  And I still have to consider transition costs... how the hell am I going to come up with 100k now.

Like do I just say to hell with my altruistic side, and go back to I.T work, but then who would even hire me at this point.

I can absolutely understand why so many trans people end up turning to sex work, because I feel stupidly overwhelmed, trapped, and frustrated right now.

Anyway, I have 9 months to do SOMETHING with.... if you have any recommendations please do let me know.

Because I feel like I am going to go fucking crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment